Excel Business Combined

Report my claim via phone or fax

Tel: 0330 024 2266    Fax: 0330 024 2623

Write to us

Covéa Insurance Commercial Careline, Norman Place, Reading, RG1 8DA

How do I report my claim?

Contact your insurance broker in the first instance who will be able to give the right advice and help you report your claim to us.

Property claims - Telephone 0330 024 2395

Commercial Legal Expenses - Telephone 0330 024 2364 and quote TS5/6911368.

Cyber Claims - Telephone 0330 024 2396.

Our Claims lines are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

It will help us if you have your policy number available and you can provide all the details of how the incident occurred and the approximate costs involved when you report your claim. Our UK-based claims team are available to provide you with a first class, professional and personal, no fuss claims service from first notification through to settlement.

We recommend that you refer to your policy documentation to ensure that your claim is reported to the correct claims team for all the different problems that we can help with.  

What happens next?

-  Providing cover is in force, your claim will be registered
-  We will confirm whether the event causing loss or damage is covered
-  We will give you advice on how your claim will be dealt with and any excess you may have to pay
-  If necessary we will arrange for a Loss Adjuster or one of our Executive Claim Managers to contact you immediately to arrange a
   meeting to help with your claim
-  If you’ve been the victim of a theft you should contact the Police to report the matter and obtain a Crime Reference Number.

What if I have Legal Cover?
-  If you wish to make a claim under the Legal Expenses section of your policy, please contact DAS Legal Expenses
   Insurance Company Limited on 0330 024 2364 and quote TS5/6911368.

Further advice
  • Take all reasonable precautions to prevent loss, injury or damage
  • Negotiate, admit or repudiate any claim without our written consent.
  • Dispose of any damaged items as they may be needed for inspection