Make a claim

For Executive Motor Policies

Report my claim via phone

Tel: 0330 024 0653   

Write to us

Covea Insurance
Sterling Executive Motor Claims,
A+B Mills
Dean Clough

Make a glass damage claim

If your claim involves damage to glass only, click here to use our windscreen partner Autoglass where you will be guided through the simple process or you can call our Glassline on 0330 024 2270.

Broken down?

If your vehicle has broken down contact the 24 hour control centre on 0330 303 1852 or if calling from overseas call +44 1206 714 893.

To tell us about a new claim, please call our Claims Helpline as soon as possible within 48 hours on 0330 024 0653. You can find more information about making a claim on your car insurance policy below.

You will be asked to provide:

-  Your name, driver’s name, your vehicle details
-  Details of the incident and where it happened
-  Details of anyone else involved in the incident, including vehicle registration number and contact details

What happens next?

If your car can be repaired and you choose to use one of our approved repairers, we will provide a full accident recovery and repair service including:

-  A courtesy car to keep you on the road
-  Free collection and delivery of your car
-  A life-time guarantee on the repair or 5 years from the date you transfer ownership
-  We pay the repair bill. All you need to do is pay your policy excess to the repairer

If your car cannot be repaired, we will provide a valuation as soon as possible. Once this is agreed we can make payment to you by bank transfer to help you get back on the road quickly.

Further advice
  • Contact our Claims Helpline immediately to report the incident, even if you don’t intend to make a claim
  • In the event of an accident:
  • Ask the other drivers and passengers involved for their names, addresses and telephone numbers, any injuries, name of their insurers and if possible their policy or certificate number
  • If involved in an accident, make a note of the vehicle registration numbers, make or model of any other vehicles involved and any injuries or damage to other property
  • Send us any letters or documents you received in connection with an accident
  • Call the police and obtain an accident reference if the police attend the scene
  • In the event of theft:
  • Call the police and obtain a crime reference
  • Apologise or admit any fault or liability
  • Discuss at the scene of an accident whose fault the accident seems to have been